Translate

Monday, April 13, 2020

Sequencing our Algorithms


Welcome to CBVI@GMHC

This month we are reading the book

The Things They Carried  by Tim O'Brien


Welcome to youSpring non Spring Vacation!!!
We are going to have loads of Fun, Fun,Fun!!!

Homework for April 13, 2020


Name ________________________________

Level 1: complete four
Level 2: complete eight
Level 1: complete ALL
1. When she got out of the car, I ran to embrace her.
2. I  had great plans for fun things to do together!
3. I never expected to end up having a feud!
4. She moved away in the spring, and we really missed each other.
5. but I was still looking forward to spending some time with Katherine.
6. I had  invited my friend, Katherine, to visit for the week.
7. My name is Jessica. I'd like to tell you about an important lesson I learned this summer.
8. I was glad that my new neighbor, Maria, and I hit it off well


Refer to https://www.quia.com/rd/48910.html?AP_rand=757306200 for the answer key


Parental comments
Parents please join in on this activity. It is FUN, FUN!!!! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects


No comments:

Post a Comment