Translate

Friday, September 25, 2015

Review session: baking tools, Measurements and jobs

Welcome to Culinary Arts


Where we are professional everyday. All day



Homework for September 25, 2015

Today in class we reviewed what we have learnt  so far for September. Focusing on baking tools, measurements and identifying food service jobs.


Name ________________________________________________________date ____________


Level 2 &3

1.     I am used to beat eggs. What am I ?________________________

2.     I am used to measure liquids. What am I?___________________

3.     I am used to turn pancakes. What am I?____________________

4.     I am used to bake muffins in. What am?_____________________

5.     I am used to open cans. What am I ?________________________

6.     What is the definition of Career?__________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________
7.      A career usually begins with an entry level job or management level job that require little or no experience.

  1. What are some food service careers?
________________________________  _______________________________________
________________________________  _______________________________________
  1. What are some of the places food service worker find jobs?
_____________________________________ ________________________________________

_____________________________________ ________________________________________

10.  The most popular types of breakfast foods are

a)_________________________________f)________________________________

b)_________________________________g)________________________________
5) Continental breakfast menu usually includes
a)_______________________________c)_____________________________
b)_______________________________d)_____________________________


All homework must be signed by a parent

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Name _________________________date ____________


Level 1

I am used to beat eggs. What am I ?________________________

2.     I am used to measure liquids. What am I?___________________

3.     I am used to turn pancakes. What am I?____________________

4.     I am used to bake muffins in. What am?_____________________

5.     I am used to open cans. What am I ?________________________

The most popular types of breakfast foods are

a)____________________________f)__________________

b)____________________________g)__________________

7)  Continental breakfast menu usually includes

a)_______________________________c)____________________

b)_______________________________d)____________________

All homework must be signed by a parent

No comments:

Post a Comment