Translate

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

baking tools

Welcome to Culinary Arts.
Where we are professional every day. All day.

Homework for September 19, 2016

level 1,2,3

Today in class we discussed and viewed a video on the various baking tools found in the culinary kitchen. With the aid of the internet  and your kitchen answer the following questions.



1.     I am used to beat eggs. What am I ?________________________



2.     I am used to measure liquids. What am I?___________________



3.     I am used to turn pancakes. What am I?____________________



4.     I am used to bake muffins in. What am?_____________________



5.     I am used to open cans. What am I ?________________________



6.     I am used to measure spices. What am I?____________________



7.     I am used to scoop batter and ice cream. What am I ?__________



8.     I am used to fry eggs. What am I?_________________________



9.     I am used to mix ingredients in. What am I?_________________

 

   10. I am used to grate food. What am I?_____________________



   11.  I am used to strain food. What am I?____________________

 

   12. I am used to take the skin of fruit and vegetables. What am I   ______________________



   13. I am used to weigh food. What am I?____________________



All homework must be signed by a parent _____________________
Comments ______________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment