Translate

Friday, January 3, 2020

Multiplying Binomials 2

Welcome to CBVI@GMHC

Homework for Dec 5

This month students will be reading the book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee

Name_________________________

Level 1
Using the equation below place each character next to the correct letter


                                     F O .  IL .     FI  OL
(X + 2) (X + 6)

F = X
O = .

I =2

L =
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

level 2
use the foil method and then solve the equation

  1. (x + 2) (x - 6)
  2. (x - 6) (x + 3)


F
O
I
L
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
LEVEL 3
    1. (x + 2) (x - 6)
    2. (x - 6) (x + 3)


F
O
I
L

  1. (3x - 3) (2x + 5)
  2. (x +4) (7x + 2)
F
O
I
L
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
All homework must be signed by a parent ___________________________
comment



No comments:

Post a Comment