Translate

Friday, January 3, 2020

Multiplying Binomials

Welcome to CBVI@GMHC

Homework for Dec 3

This month students will be reading the book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee

Name_________________________

Level 1
Using the equation below place each character next to the correct letter


                                     F O .  IL .     FI  OL
(X + 3) (X + 4)


F = X
O = .


I =3


L =
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

level 2
use the foil method and then solve the equation

  1. (x + 5) (x - 6)
  2. (x - 10) (x + 3)


F
O
I
L
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
LEVEL 3
  1. (x + 5) (x - 6)
  2. (x - 10) (x + 3)


F
O
I
L

  1. (2x - 4 ) (3x + 2)
  2. (x +3) (5x + 4)
F
O
I
L
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
All homework must be signed by a parent ___________________________
comment


No comments:

Post a Comment